How Can I Bring Back a Cancelled Transaction in Directory Manager?
If a transaction has been cancelled, it can be reinstated using one of two methods, depending on your site’s access to tools and services:
Using the Digital Directory:
- If your site has access to the Digital Directory, you can reinstate the transaction without needing to involve the Business Data Services (BDS).
- Locate the Directory Record for the relevant user.
- Click the ‘Reassess’ button to initiate the reinstatement process.
Without Access to the Digital Directory:
- If your site does not have access to the Digital Directory, you will need to contact the BDS Service Desk.
- Raise a ticket with the BDS Service Desk.
- The BDS team will manually reassess and process the transaction in the backend.
Please note that the availability of these options may vary based on your site’s configuration and access rights. It is advisable to verify which method is applicable for your specific scenario.