BDS Solutions announces support for the integration of NHSmail, providing enhanced reconciliation services that work in conjunction with The Accenture New Synchronisation (TANSync) Publishing Service.
With proven experience in supplying NHSmail connector services since the introduction of NHSmail, BDS minimises the administration burden for NHS IT teams.
For organisations choosing not to make the move to NHSmail, but with staff still needing to maintain an NHSmail account, BDS can provide the following:
- Systematic production of an NHSmail Mailbox Report
- Automated linking of NHSmail Mailboxes to Local Accounts
- Email notification to users when their NHSmail mailbox has been linked to their local Active Directory account
- Automated update of email address to ESR
- Issue of notification to LOA when a local account expires that has a link to an NHSmail mailbox (to permit them to be marked as leavers)
NHSmail 2 TANSync migration
For organisations choosing to move to NHSmail, BDS can assist with easing the integration of TANSync through:
- Implementation of a dedicated TANSync ‘Hub’ to provide a protected secure data source separate from Active Directory to provision and present records to TANSync
- Reconciliation of existing NHSmail mailboxes to their local accounts, aiding migration and enabling controlled post-migration provisioning
- Automated control of new records being added to the ‘Hub’ for NHSmail provisioning
- User notification, via Directory Manager, of initial password issued by TANSync
- Automated update of the ‘Hub’ when designated Active Directory/Directory Manager changes occur, e.g. surname/department change.
To find out more please contact a member of the team 01884 33440.