With many IT departments spending the majority of their time treading water, simply maintaining the current systems and services, BDS Solutions’ Managed Directory Services (MDS) offers its customers the ability to remove the overhead of monitoring, optimising and managing Active Directory and user provisioning.
Delivered via our N3-connected Service Desk, the service allows IT teams to focus on service improvement and development whilst our support analysts and technicians maintain Active Directory.
Priced based on the number of Active Directory sites, domain controllers and users, subscription to MDS immediately delivers:
- Implementation of Directory Manager™ to provide ESR to Active Directory integration to ensure systematic creation of Active Directory users, local Exchange mailboxes and/or NHSmail accounts.
- A web portal to permit departments to request new accounts and for users to request changes to their account.
- Identification and disablement of all redundant accounts and provision of daily reports notifying the organisation of all new accounts, changes and leavers.
- A DNS health-check to ensure effective name resolution for all domain-joined computers.
- Deployment of Microsoft’s Security Compliance Manager to implement robust security over the Active Directory domain.
- Review of Active Directory user and computer Group Policies to ensure effective governance is applied efficiently to minimise log on times.
- Perpetual monitoring of Active Directory replication and alerts for any system issues.
- Self-service password reset for all internal and external users.
- Annual health-checks of all domain controllers.
- Discounted Active Directory consultancy including domain controller replacements, domain upgrades, schema extensions, federation services, secure LDAP and any other related consultancy.
We operate and support some of the largest independent Active Directory forests in the NHS such as the North West Shared Infrastructure Service. Comprising in excess of 50,000 users, we have developed and supported the forest on behalf of the partner organisations for many years. Take advantage of our directory expertise to reduce the cost of maintaining your directory whilst optimising its performance and resilience.
For further information on managed directory services please contact us or use the panel opposite and we will call you back shortly.